Resourcing Group work closely with our partners, Slivers-of-Time, to deliver a flexible workforce to employers. The Slivers-of-Time system allows you to buy the spare time of your local jobseekers – whether you need someone for a few hours on an ad-hoc basis, or a full day every day over a couple of weeks. The service operates 24/7 with people often keen to work early mornings and late evenings.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We pre-agree criteria for candidates together;
- Resourcing Group source candidates matching your criteria, vet them, and upload their free hours on to the Slivers-of-Time system;
- You access the Slivers-of-Time system online, and book approved staff quickly and easily, with all costs easy-to-understand and upfront at the point of booking;
- Your Slivers-of-Time worker turns up to do the job at the allotted time and place.
HOW YOU CAN USE SLIVERS OF TIME WORKERS
- Data Entry
- General Administration
- Event Stewarding
- Market Research
- Manual Labour
The initiative was set up to accommodate the many people that are unable to work ‘normal’ working hours; where they have to fit their job around other commitments in their life. Slivers-of-Time Working is a government-funded initiative to help these people sell their spare hours to local employers.
The aim of the project is to:
- Provide a flexible local workforce for organisations
- Give people the complete flexibility and control to work
- Improve the work balance – People can work as and when they choose to and work around other commitments
- Tackle unemployment
GET IN TOUCH
If you want to find out more, or register for Slivers-of-Time with us, please contact us on the following details:
020 7264 0740