WHAT ARE MANAGED SERVICES?
Managed services involve one recruitment provider managing the the entire recruitment process, from end to end, i.e. project management, advertising, payroll, reporting, and invoicing.
HOW CAN IT HELP YOU?
The benefits of harmonising staffing requirements are simply too great for modern organisations to ignore:
- A single point of contact for your organisation, providing accountability;
- We manage everything or as much as you need us to: advertising, recruitment, onboarding, payroll, invoicing, management, and reporting.
- You gain greater consistency in terms of rates, selection criteria, support, service levels, and response times.
- You gain cost savings through negotiated fixed rates and greater economies of scale;
- We provide you with tailored management information to help you make better decisions;
- You reduce attrition amongst temporary staff, with obvious cost benefits;
- We manage secondary agencies and employment markets on your behalf, generating efficiencies for you;
- You gain back-office efficiencies through consolidated invoicing / electronic timesheets.
RESOURCING GROUP: THE MANAGED SERVICES AGENCY
Resourcing Group’s managed service solutions have been developed in response to feedback from our clients, and general trends in the market place. We found that many organisations are dealing with multiple agencies, and as such have increased administration, a lack of consistency, and are not achieving economies of scale.
Our solution enables our clients to achieve those things, but with the added value of the expertise, experience, and network of suitable candidates delivered by our specialist teams.