Recovery Worker/Support Worker
|Job Sector||Social Housing|
|Salary||£10 - £12 per hour|
- Our client is looking for a Recovery Worker reporting to the Team Leader, supporting service users to live more fulfilling lives whilst sustaining their tenancy and independence in the community.
- at least 6 months experience working in mental health or similar
- knowledge of diversity and equal opportunities
- experience of coordinating a range of services to meet individual needs
- experience of supporting individuals engage in community activities
*Rate of pay £10.50* (negotiable dependant on experience)
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.