M&E Repairs Manager (OUTSIDE IR35)
|Location||West London, London|
|Sector||Surveying & PropertyFacilities Management & MaintenanceSocial Housing|
|Salary||Up to £300 per day|
|Job Ref||M&E Repairs Manager_1543416754|
My Client, a West London Contractor is seeking a M&E Repairs Manager for a 6 month contract, the rate is Ltd and outside IR35
To effectively provide support to the Partnership Director, through management of the Repairs, Maintenance and Voids operation for the Council's contract. The role will be dedicated to ensuring that we deliver upon our contract obligations, and providing key customer service to our customers throughout the borough.
Providing Technical Support and Guidance to direct and indirect line managed employees
Provide leadership to the R&M and Voids teams, ensuring that processes are utilised or refined to ensure the best level of service possible
Delivering key customer satisfaction, through the R&M works to a level of 90% as a minimum
Development and growth of operatives, Supervisors and Apprentices through development plans and appraisals
Delivery of first time fixes from within the team, to 90% as a minimum standard
Improve perception of the service delivery, to the customers and client, through effective high standards of work and improved customer focus
Deputise for the Partnership Director, for any period of absence
Achievement of all contract KPI's and meeting of SLA's to ensure positive performance throughout the service delivery
Ensuring that Health and Safety is prioritised and that any training where required is undertaken throughout the team.
Essential Qualifications and experience required:
- You will have a detailed and working customer focused knowledge of working within a repairs and maintenance of M&E to dwellings and communal areas (housing environment).
- Have a recognised trade background, alongside sufficient experience in managing building services across differing property types
- You will have good leadership skills.
- You will understand and take responsibility for the fact that this role is pivotal to the successful delivery of the duties of the compliance team
- You will be able to independently manage your own time, be customer focused, forward thinking and professional.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be a "people person".
- You will have a real "can do" attitude with an eye for detail and be able to transmit and encourage that attitude.
- You will have excellent IT skills to be able to effectively manage and control your area.
- It is highly desirable that you possess relevant surveying, technical, administrative or trade qualifications.
- It is highly desirable that you have 5 years relevant experience for a customer focused and commercially astute service contractor within a Social Housing environment.
- Monitor regularly the KPI's and SLA's through the CRM/REACT system, helping to identify and address performance concerns founds through each service stream
- Regular customer and tenant liaison, supporting the customer Estates Manager and Partnership Director at any surgeries or Resident working groups
- Line manage directly a team of 4 to 6 Supervisors across the Repairs, Maintenance and Voids Teams alongside a further 70 + trade employees
- Support the planning function, in the assignment of work and helping to ensure that the client deliver upon their promises of attendance, first time fixes or return visits in an expedient manner
- Delivery of first time fixes from within the team, to 90% as a minimum standard, through effective planning of the work streams and ensuring that productivity is maintained and increased
- To ensure quality of work is upheld by the service delivery team, ensuring that where concerns are raised by tenants, these are addressed expediently through the Supervisory and Trade teams
- Develop a robust succession plan, ensuring that we develop key high potential employees, through development plans
- Fully utilise IT & communication systems as well as MS Office to undertake tasks to the highest standards
- Undertake attendance at monthly client operational core meetings
- Compile a monthly report for the previous months reporting period, highlighting successes within the month and areas of concern within the service performance
- Undertake monthly attendance to the Resident Working Groups or other out of hours meetings that are required
- Administrate, respond to, and analyse complaints, highlight and implement improvements that will reduce volume and pattern of complaints and improve quality of service. Undertake investigations, collect and present evidence as required.
- Undertake attendance, and tenant liaison groups held during working and non-working hours
- Work with the Partnership Director, to drive engagement and provide a customer focus approach from the contractor to the Authority, Tenants and residents alike
- Monitor all administration to ensure accurate records are maintained on all IT Systems
- Assist team in complaints resolution to ensure they do not escalate to stage 2.
Please only apply for this position if you have the relevant experience for this position
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.