|Location||Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham|
|Area||County Durham, England|
|Salary||£250.00 - £300.00 per day|
An organisation based in the Yorkshire area is currently looking for a HIA Manager for an initial period of 3 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Leading the HIA teams to deliver excellent services
* Providing line management for Technical Officer, Needs Advice and Support Officer, Handyperson Team leader and Senior Administrator
* Meticulously ensuring contract requirements are delivered
* Supporting the Needs, Advice & Support Officers, Technical Officers, Senior Administrators and Handyperson Team Leaders to ensure operational staff teams deliver excellent services to customers locally
* Ensuring standards of service to elderly, disabled and vulnerable clients are carried out to agreed policy, procedures, related budget and contract performance.
A successful candidate will have:
* Experience of negotiating and managing service contracts with a variety of organisations
* Housing Association/NHS/local government contract management background preferred
* Full drivers licence valid for the UK.
For more information please contact Sian Allan on 0161 413 5774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.