Data Analyst - Quality Assurance
|Salary||£35000 - £36000 per annum|
Role: Data Analyst - Quality Assurance
Hours: 35 per week
Based: Bexley, South East London
Salary: Circa £35,000 + 26 Days Holiday, Annual Bonus + other benefits
A Permanent position working with a well known Housing provider based in South East London. This QA Data Analyst role sits within the Service Improvement and Customer Service department.
- Act as a customer service quality specialist with responsibility for monitoring Customer Service Advisors across multiple skill sets and contact channels i.e. Telephone, Email, Webchat and Social Media
- Provide constructive feedback to Management to actively and positively influence quality performance and business standards. Identifying areas of development and service improvement reports that deliver actionable insight for trends, challenges and successes.
- To monitor and audit system use and communications both to Customers and internal departments for accuracy including emails, Arena updates and CRM/USD data.
- To support the delivery, implementation and ongoing improvement of a quality framework and reporting mechanisms.
- Experience of Contact Centre Environment
- Ability to analyse data and convert to meaningful feedback through trend analysis and recommendation reporting.
- Ability to influence quality performance
- Excellent attention to detail and listening skills
- MS Office and reporting skills
- Customer Service qualification and/or accredited coach or quality qualification
- Experience within the property / housing sector
We have long and established relationship with all clients and feel this role would provide an excellent opportunity to the right candidate.
For details on this or any other role please contact Louise Beach on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 264 3463 Resourcing Group acts as both an employment agency and an employment business
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.