Associate Director of Capital Projects & Land Development
|Salary||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
Resourcing Group has been retained to manage the recruitment to a number of key Estates, Facilities & Capital Projects roles at Healthcare Support & Infrastructure Services (HSIS), a wholly owned subsidiary providing services to Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust (LFCT).
The Associate Director of Capital, Projects & Land Development will lead on capital planning and project management and maximise the value of the LCFT estate through site developments, disposals and working across the local Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) and wider footprint to support a public sector collaborative approach to development opportunities
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Professionally accountable for the Project Management and procurement of several simultaneous projects from inception to completion for a large Foundation Trust across Lancashire and South Cumbria.
* Manages project staff & external professional consultants (Architects, Building Services Engineers, Structural Engineers, Quantity Surveyors & Planning Supervisors).
* Provide expert specialist professional advice on all aspects of project management including property technical surveying, construction and design, refurbishment and restoration and legislation.
* Ensures projects are procured to the appropriate professional, technical & quality standards and are designed with the necessary physical environment that is conducive to patient care / recovery
* Ensures that projects comply with Building Regulations, other Statutory Legislation, regulations, approved codes of practice (ACOPS) and NHS Guidelines including The Capital Investment Manual (CIM), Health Technical Memoranda, Health Building Note's and the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (CDM regulations).
* Responsible for the preparation of feasibility studies, cost estimates and whole life cycle cost appraisals for projects in excess of £1m
* Actively participates in the use of network property management software (MICAD).
* Agree joint land strategies across the STP with NHS and Public Sector partners
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in relevant discipline / appropriate experience
* Professional accreditation - RICS, RIBA, CIBSE,IHEEM
* Relevant Project Management Qualifications - Prince 2 / APM / PMI
* Membership of relevant industry organisations / professional bodies
* Extensive in depth knowledge of healthcare and public sector
* Specific experience in Property Services / Facilities Management
* Previous team management experience (within a similar organisation preferable)
* Proven track record in project management against set delivery objectives
For further information, or to apply, please send an up to date CV to Gareth Longley or Sian Allan.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 0161 413 5770
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.