|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||Up to £20000.00 per annum + c.£20k pro rata 30 hours per week|
Resourcing Group has been retained to manage the recruitment to a number of key Estates, Facilities & Capital Projects roles at Healthcare Support & Infrastructure Services (HSIS), a wholly owned subsidiary providing services to Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust (LFCT).
The Administration Assistant will provide customer focused clerical and IT support for the Property Services department. The post holder will assist supervision of clerical activities and tasks and provide support for all Property Services related work and functions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Produce typewritten and word-processed letters, reports and other correspondence including taking minutes and distributing them where applicable. The post holder will require writing short memos and letters for the department managers.
* Receive and make telephone / Skype calls and answer queries. He / she will refer callers to the appropriate member of staff, take informed messages, and advise priority.
* Support with weekly financial reconciliation as and when required and raise required orders on the appropriate system.
* Ensure that adequate stocks of stationery and other supplies are maintained.
* Organise and arrange functions and meetings supplied by the department.
* To sort distribute and re-direct mail internally and externally.
* Photocopying, scanning & laminating of literature when required including reports, memos etc.
* Organise and maintain the departments filing system.
* Database input and generation of output information, including portering requests, laundry data, cleaning inspection scores and collating and input of information for the fire risk assessments.
* Liaise with the Workforce, Waste & Logistics Team Leader with regard to organising Property Services requests and advise arrangements and costs to requestors.
* Reports to the PA / Information Officer all decisions made and situations arising.
* For the purpose of efficiency and personal development the post holder will be required to undertake any training as is deemed necessary by their manager of themselves.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in administration discipline / appropriate experience
* Basic numeracy & literacy qualifications
* GCSE Maths & English
* RSA ll or equivalent
* Knowledge of healthcare and public sector
* Proven track record in administration
For further information, or to apply, please send an up to date CV to Gareth Longley or Sian Allan.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 0161 413 5770
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.