|Salary||£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
Resourcing Group has been retained to manage the recruitment to a number of key Estates, Facilities & Capital Projects roles at Healthcare Support & Infrastructure Services (HSIS), a wholly owned subsidiary providing services to Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust (LFCT).
The Project Administrator will work closely with the Project Managers to perform various tasks, including maintaining project documentation - project control sheets and handling project queries. You will also be
contacting suppliers and partners to ensure project information is provided timely to the project team as well as supporting the development of reports on live projects to a number of forums and committees.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Coordinate project management activities, resources and information
* Break projects into doable actions and support the project team to set timeframes
* Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
* Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
* Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve
* Update all project control sheets ensuring all information is held in appropriate file for easy access
* Manage and develop a range of reports and papers for committees, meetings and Boards and liaise with management to ensure all reports and papers are of excellent quality, include appropriate level of information and formatted in accordance with HSIS quality assurance procedures
* To prepare and distribute Gantt charts, decommissioning and commissioning plans
* To organize / arrange and take the minutes at key project meetings
* Prepare relevant terms of reference, agendas and action plans and circulate in a timely manner
* Manage the diaries of the project team ensuring appropriate attendance at key meetings
* Monitor project administration and handle any issues that arise to include ensuring the project tracker is updated in accordance with relevant timescales
* Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
* Work with the Project Managers to eliminate blockers
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in administration discipline / appropriate experience
* NVQ Level 3 Business Administration or equivalent
* ECDL or equivalent
* Knowledge of healthcare and public sector
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
* Specific experience in Property Services / Facilities Management administration
* Previous team management experience (within a similar organisation preferable)
* Proven track record in project administration against set delivery objectives
For further information, or to apply, please send an up to date CV to Gareth Longley or Sian Allan.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Call: 0161 413 5770
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.