Property Services Patient Liaison Officer
|Salary||£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
Resourcing Group has been retained to manage the recruitment to a number of key Estates, Facilities & Capital Projects roles at Healthcare Support & Infrastructure Services (HSIS), a wholly owned subsidiary providing services to Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust (LFCT).
The Property Services Patient Liaison Officer will work across all Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust inpatient units providing the interface between the wards and Property Services.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Attend patient focus groups as the Property Services representative gathering information around estates matters.
* Interface with colleagues in the Operations and Projects teams to ensure any issues picked-up are addressed appropriately and fed back to the wards affected.
* Work as part of the Trust PLACE team to undertake inspections as the Property Services representative and ensuring all matters are fed back to the Quality Assurance Manager.
* Undertake Mock PLACE inspections to ensure all issues are picked up on an ongoing basis.
* Manage the subsequent PLACE action plan for matters related to Property Services.
* Ensure all patient environments are CQC compliant liaising with colleagues in Operations and Projects if any works are required.
* Provide the single point of contact for any complaints relating to HSIS services.
* Ensure appropriate information related to Property Services are available on the wards.
* Ensure direct services to wards, cleaning, catering, Linen, etc are working as set out in the specification and meeting the needs of patients and ward staff.
* Interface with FM service providers ensuring their services are at the appropriate quality.
* Liaise with other Trusts as required where inpatient sites are on Acute hospital sites and ensure appropriate interface for the benefits of patients.
* Provide briefing reports to the Quality Assurance Manager that will be captured within regular formal reporting.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in Facilities Management discipline / appropriate experience
* Extensive knowledge of healthcare and public sector
* Good understanding / interest in healthcare
* Good customer care track record
* Specific experience in Property Services / Facilities Management
* Previous supervisory / management experience (within a similar organisation preferable)
For further information, or to apply, please send an up to date CV to Gareth Longley or Sian Allan.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 0161 413 5770
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.