Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager
|Salary||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
Resourcing Group has been retained to manage the recruitment to a number of key Estates, Facilities & Capital Projects roles at Healthcare Support & Infrastructure Services (HSIS), a wholly owned subsidiary providing services to Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust (LFCT).
The post holder will lead the Capital Project team in the delivery of projects across both the Trust and other client sites as required. The post holder will also undertake the full range of pre and post contract quantity surveying surveys including cost consultancy, value management/engineering, provision and review of capital budgeting information to ensure the effective and time delivery of best value services that comply with all statutory building and design requirements and Trust policy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage a team to ensure the Trust's capital programme is planned and delivered each year, on time, on budget and to the required quality standards.
* Prepare capital project cost information, cost plans and forecasts, schedules of works, specifications and all contract documentation, ensuring these comply with the project brief and timescale, budget estimates, all relevant legislation, regulations and policies.
* Manage designated projects and act as lead cost consultant working closely with and advising a wide range of stakeholders from departments within the Trust and other clients / organisations to ensure smooth and timely progress of projects and also ensure compliance with all necessary legislation and other requirements.
* Undertake cost consultancy for a diverse range of schemes be preparing preliminary estimates, cost plans, feasibility studies including advising clients / architects on economical construction methods, procurement, strategy, programming and contract matters, to enable costs to be accurately advised to clients. Lead and facilitate Value Management / Value Engineering activities as appropriate for delegated capital projects.
* Ensure Estates related returns, eg ERIC are administered, accurate and delivered timely to appropriate bodies.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in Quantity Surveying
* Professional accreditation - RICS, RIBA, CIBSE,IHEEM
* Relevant Project Management Qualifications - Prince 2 / APM / PMI
* Membership of relevant industry organisations / professional bodies
* Experience of quantity surveying work, associated procedures and practices, preferably in a large organization
* Experience of NHS / local government or public services property management environment (desirable)
Deadline for applications is midnight on Wednesday 9th January 2019.
For further information, or to apply, please send an up to date CV to Gareth Longley or Sian Allan.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 0161 413 5770
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.