Quality Assurance Manager
|Sector||Facilities Management & MaintenanceHealthcare|
|Salary||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
Resourcing Group has been retained to manage the recruitment to a number of key Estates, Facilities & Capital Projects roles at Healthcare Support & Infrastructure Services (HSIS), a wholly owned subsidiary providing services to Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust (LFCT).
The postholder will provide a property services quality assurance service, specifically responsible for managing the collation of a range of reports and papers for a variety of meetings, committees and boards. To ensure that all HSIS policies and procedures are developed and kept up to date. To provide advice and support to the HSIS management team in relation to all quality assurance matters.
* To develop and keep up to date robust and consistent processes, policies and procedures to be adopted across HSIS, enabling HSIS to demonstrate and evidence compliance with legislation and industry best practice.
* Act as principal property services source of advice and guidance concerning regulations, quality assurance and policy, procedures, and processes and recommend and manage updates.
* To support the process of PLACE, working collaboratively with colleagues and Nursing and Quality leads.
* To lead, develop, and take responsibility for the planning, preparation and coordination of the processes related to external review and Audit, and act as HSIS main facilitator.
* Ensuring that the supply chain is fit for purpose and appropriate checks are made to ensure safety, insurance and financial robustness.
* Undertake the internal audit function in order to ensure compliance with regulation best practice and accreditation.
* Identify the best solution for HSIS Quality Assurance accreditation, make recommendations to HSIS senior management implement agreed option and maintain accreditation.
* Ensuring the development of departmental SOP's (writing, revising and approving), ensuring regulatory compliance in conjunction with being 'fit for purpose' operationally and commercially with assistance from colleagues.
* To be responsible for ensuring any actions relating to Care Quality Commission (CQC) audits are completed on time and that there is a rigorous process in place.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree or equivalent experience in related discipline
* Solid experience in a senior management level role
* Substantial experience in a property services related role
* Full clean driving licence
* Working knowledge of health and safety issues
* Confident and effective communicator with advanced verbal and written skills
* Ability to produce high quality reports and papers within tight timescales
* Professional credible, confident in dealing with clinical and clinical senior management staff and Directors
Deadline for applications is midnight on Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
For further information, or to apply, please send an up to date CV to Gareth Longley or Sian Allan.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Call: 0161 413 5770
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.