Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum + package|
A specialist M&E contractor who Design and Build & fully co-ordinate Mechanical and Electrical Services to both new and refurbishment projects. Over the years they have built themselves an enviable name within the local M&E market working across multiple sectors including commercial, residential, care, MOD and retail to name a few. They are looking to expand their existing design team and are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience working within a contractor or consultancy design environment and be a competent user of all relevant software packages including Hevacomp, AutoCAD & REVIT.
Duties will include:
* Discuss design and performance criteria of projects with main contractors/consultants.
* Consult and liaise with main contractors / consultants during the design process.
* Assist Estimators and Project Engineers with the outline and design concepts of new projects.
* To world closely with the Design department CAD Engineer to ensure designs are drawn in 2D and 3D CAD fully coordinated with the Electrical Design and other building trades and services.
* To assist in SBEM calculation for as fitted services and liaise with the clients consultant .
* To undertake value engineering opportunities where possible, and appropriate, to improve upon project financial status.
In return a salary of up to £50,000 + package is on offer along with future career progression opportunities. The office is based in Hampshire and the client promotes a flexible & grown up environment for you to work in.
For more details please get in contact.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.