|Salary||£17.09 - £22.23 per hour|
Resourcing Groups client based in W10 are recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant/PA to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate (but will not be restricted to) the below duties:
- Provide effective office management, including management of the Director's diary, phone calls and correspondence, responding to or redirecting enquiries as appropriate
- Prepare for meetings and conferences. including booking rooms, coordinating speakers and other attendees
- Minute meetings and maintain records as required
-Undertaking work processing duties from audio or written script
- Manage the general office duties. Including dealing with ccallers in person and on the telephone. Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, ordering office and stock supplies.l
- Screen all calls, ensuring that the director of Housing in informed and complaints are investigated.
If you have experience of the above duties and are available to start a new and exciting role ASAP then please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.