Health and Safety Director
|Salary||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Negotiable|
- Advising Managers, colleagues and sub-contractors of safe working practices
- Collaboration with 3rd parties in relation to Health and Safety (London City Airport, Docklands Light Rail)
- Health and Safety Audit and gap analysis
- Ensuring compliance with all current legislation, codes of practice and relevant standards including continuous development and implementation of BS 18001
- Weekly scheduled site inspections and reports and spot checks
- Serving as the first responder to and investigator of safety incidents and mishaps.
- Performing root cause analysis for incident/accident investigations and dangerous occurrences
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly and safely.
- Conducting site inductions and weekly tool box talks and training
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- Identifying training requirements.
- Maintaining an audit trail of all H&S documents.
- Ensuring COSHH compliance is maintained.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.