|Area||Edinburgh, ScotlandGlasgow, Scotland|
|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||£7.5 - £8.5 per hour|
Do you have experience on a switchboard? Are you organised and concise? We are currently seeking an experienced Switchboard Operator to work with our UK leading Facilities Management organisation. Our client manages and maintains some of the nation's most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and homes in your country.
This is a temporary role.
Main Duties include:
- Answering and directing telephone calls to the necessary department
- Taking clear valid call logs
- Prioritise, manage and respond appropriately to formal and informal communications
- Highlighting priority status, deadlines and instructions
- Redirecting and/or escalating matters as appropriate
- Plan and organise own day-to-day work, proactively identifying issues and risks and providing solutions to ensure delivery
- ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience within a switchboard role
- Good organisational skills
- Good oral skills
- Good telephone manner and ability to liaise with client, internal teams and customers.
- Computer literate utilizing Microsoft applications; Outlook, Excel and Word.
The successful candidate for this role has a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and diverse company. There are potentially long term, stable opportunities for a candidate who can impress and maintain a correct work ethic. If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send your CV or contact Megan on 0131 297 2097
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.