|Area||Aberdeenshire, ScotlandEast Lothian, Scotland|
|Sector||Architecture & Design|
|Salary||£18 - £22 per hour|
£18-22 p/h (determined based on experience)
We are currently seeking an experienced Architect to work with our UK leading Facilities Management organisation. Our client manages and maintains some of the nation's most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and homes in your country.
This is a full time role, working 39 hours per week Monday- Friday. As part of the design team, you will primarily be responsible for producing design drawings, as per the client's requirements and specification. These will mainly be designs for kitchens and bathrooms. There may also be a requirement to carry out site measures during our initial property survey stage. This job role is planned to be a 6 month temporary position, however this may change with the needs of the business.
* Highly skilled and experienced in using AutoCAD.
* Good general computer skills, competent in using email, Word and Excel.
* Ability to accurately produce full measured survey drawings and notes.
* Good communication skills, verbal and written.
* Driven individual who is capable of working well independently, as well as being part of a close team.
Main Duties include:
* Produce Design Drawings mainly for kitchen and bathrooms
* Site Measures
The successful candidate for this role has a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and diverse company. There are potentially long term, stable opportunities for a candidate who can impress and maintain a correct work ethic.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send your CV
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.