Mechanical Project Manager
|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Holiday,training & Developm|
Mechanical Project Manager , MOD Swindon - £40,000 to £50,000
My client are a large FM / Construction company who are seeking a qualified and experienced project manager with Mechanical project experience. In the role you will be accountable for the delivery of projects yourself and through your team, to ensure my client meets its contractual requirements, on time, on budget to an auditable standard.
Package will include:
- Competitive salary £40-50,000
- 25 + 8 days holiday
- Training and development
- Pension Scheme
- Monday - Friday working Hours
Key duties will include:
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects undertaken, directly and through line reports
- Manage the designs and specifications to meet all current building and MOD standards
- Obtaining relevant approvals where necessary
- Control the projects from feasibility through to post-occupancy following the RIBA Plan of Works
- Work closely with Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Fire Engineers and external consultants to develop Employer's Requirements documents, designs and specifications, filling the role of Principal Designer / Designer as required
- Regularly assess and address the quality of the consultant teams appointed
- Ensure all confidential information remains within the company and is not relayed in either verbal or written form to persons or organisations outside the company in accordance with Company Policy
- To subject all areas of responsibility to continuous review with the objective of identifying and implementing improvement and cost saving measures
Knowledge and qualifications required include:
- Project management experience with a Mechanical bias delivering a high level of projects with motivation, energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Significant demonstrable experience in similar specialist role
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- Degree level qualification in a construction-related discipline essential
- Membership of relevant professional institution (RICS, CIOB, CIBSE etc.) preferred.
- Construction H&S qualifications required e.g. NEBOSH Construction certificate etc.
- Excellent knowledge and application of H&S, Fire and Environmental matters, with particular relevance to those impacting the construction industry essential.
- Detailed understanding of relevant regulations, legislation and standards - Building Regs, Regulatory Reform Order 2005, applicable British Standards etc.
- Have the skills, knowledge, training and experience to fulfil appointed roles of Client and/or Designer / Principal Designer under the CDM Regulations 2015 where required.
If your interested please contact Catherine on 01184677789 or email email@example.com
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.