Data Centre Shift Engineer
|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Holiday, OT, Pension|
Are you a qualified electrical maintenance engineer? Are you looking to expand your skills and work within a critical environment / Data centre? Keen to work on a shift position covering days and nights? My clients are a large FM company who are recruiting for a number of Electrical shift engineers to join a growing team within the Corsham, Wiltshire area.
* Competitive Salary £36-38k
* OT Paid at x1.5 or x 2
* Generous Holiday
* Sick Pay
* On going training & development
* Responsible for Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance on site
* Involved in extra works and project work
* To work to set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained
* Ensuring reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems on site
* To ensure on site Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to
* Prompt and effective response to all reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
* Carry out technical surveys of the above services and systems
* Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site
* Carry out minor installation work
* Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems
* To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors & Surveying and accepting new works carried out by specialist sub-contractors
* Undertake any training that may be required to fulfil duties
* Maintain test equipment and tools associated with your role, ensuring they are fit for purpose at all times
The Ideal Candidate will need:
* Experience in a similar environment ideally data centre/ Critical environment
* Be conversant with current Health and Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices
* City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2 / NVQ Level 2
* 17th Edition
* Experience in Electrical and Mechanical aspects of general building PPM schedules.
* Prior experience with permits to work ( Desirable)
* PASMA/IPAF certified.
* HVAP / LVAP (Desired)
For more information please contact Catherine on 01184677789 or click apply online to send your CV.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.