Accounts Assistant - Social Housing
|Location||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Area||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary||£9.25 - £11.74 per hour|
Contracted to April 2019 (TEMP TO PERM ROLE)
A Local Housing Association looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Halifax Team.
The purpose of this role is to maximise income to the company, to assist in the provision of a professional, customer focused rent and income service.
You will be responsible for the daily decisions relating to operational including the interpretation of policies and legislation. As well as the safe collection, handling and banking of any cash within clear policies and procedure. Responsible for ensuring appropriate data protection and confidentiality policy and procedures are followed.
Your duties in this role will be:
- To assist in Debt Recovery and Assist officers in looking at varied income streams
- Provide advice and assistance to customers regarding rent arrears, sundry debt and benefits through different channels.
- Use and promote partner agencies
- To undertake all duties with regard to all policies and procedures.
- Identify problems and issues relating to the recovery of debts and recommend effective ways of tackling difficulties
For any further questions please contact Kiran Riyat on 0113 2207586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.