MEP Revit Technician
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + package|
A well established and forward thinking mechanical & electrical contractor are looking to add to their existing team by recruiting an experienced MEP Revit Technician. The provide a complete design and build service, incorporating the many aspects of Building Services, including plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, lighting, cctv and fire detection. Although the company are probably best known for their work in the commercial and industrial sector they still hold a strong presence in the residential/domestic sector as well.
Due to having secured multiple projects already they are looking to add to the team asap and are looking for someone that will be confident in taking control of all Revit projects whilst training junior technicians.
The MEP Revit Technician will be responsible for;
* Setting up projects and developing standard and Revit project templates
* Amending models to Engineers mark-ups.
* Producing design documentation for all building services disciplines (Mechanical, public health, fire protection, electrical, lighting and Life safety systems)
* Using their understanding of MEP and coordination to ensure and a good buildability.
* Maintaining an awareness of new updates, software and plug-ins to increase productivity and improve processes.
* Training Junior / Trainee REVIT Technicians on Autodesk Revit MEP
* Liaising with the design team and ensure the quality of the multi discipline Revit model.
* At least two/three years full time experience using Revit MEP
* Good understanding of construction methods, MEP services and Plant and equipment
* Good coordination skills
* Have seen a few projects through from concept to construction.
* BIM experience would be an advantage
In return you will receive a competitive salary + package + career progression.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.