Mechanical Project Manager
|Location||South East England|
|Salary||£28.00 - £32.00 per hour|
A Project Manager/Engineer opportunity in Southampton.
One of the UK's largest and well known contractors are looking to strengthen their existing team and require a freelance Mechanical Project Manager. The contractor work across most sectors including commercial, residential, defence and industrial to name a few. They offer a complete design & build services across both M&E.
The successful candidate will manage and co-ordinate all aspects of the design, procurement, installation and commissioning of projects assigned to them, ensuring that high quality, compliant installations are delivered on time and within budget.
Key Activities include:
* Liaise with clients, consultants, quantity surveyors and other third parties
* Procurement of the project
* Project set-up
* Production of construction/commissioning programmes
* Management of site team
* Achieving project milestones and deadlines
* Financial management of the project and working to budgets set
* Quality control
* Health and safety management of all project staff
* Production of risk and method statements
* Final delivery to completion dates
* Production of record and completion documentation
Must be able to demonstrate prior experience within:
* Mechanical and electrical contractor background and a minimum of 5 years' experience
* Experience on design and build, new build and refurbishment projects
* High level of technical knowledge
The contract is likely to last circa 12 months with the option of a permanent position there after. For more details please contact Phil Terrell on 02382 023180
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.