Scheme Manager (Retirement Housing)
|Location||South London, London|
|Area||London, EnglandKent, EnglandSurrey, England|
|Salary||£21624 - £26466 per annum + 1921 Essential Car User Allowance|
One of the largest providers of social housing across London and the South East are looking to recruit a Scheme Estate Manager to join a dynamic team responsible for managing a Retirement Housing Schemes and a portfolio of retirement housing and independent living properties.
You will provide information and advice to assist residents assisting them to make informed choices. You will provide a high quality estate management service; ensuring outstanding customer service and service delivery, by acting as a first point of contact for residents.
Your key duties will include;
- Ensure that tenants are signed up in line with agreed procedure and that they understand their rights and obligations under the tenancy agreement - rents, ASB, tenacy management.
- Provide advice on rent and service charge payments and benefits advice.
- Work with Community Development Officers to encourage resident involvement.
- Carry out health and safety checks on properties ensuring that any repairs are identified and remedied.
- Complete fire alarm, emergency lighting, alarm (pull chord) checks
- Assist the Retirement Housing Manager as and when necessary
This is an excellent opportunity for a scheme manager who is seeking a new challenge within a leading housing association. Applicants must have a background in working within the housing sector and an understanding of the differing needs of vulnerable tenants.
- Sound knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation and best practice.
- Knowledge of effective strategies available in the management of ASB.
- A sound knowledge of resident involvement strategies and techniques.
- A good understanding of Housing Benefits
- A basic understanding of building maintenance and repair
- An awareness of end-of-development processes and defect rectification processes and procedures
This is an essential car user vacancy.
30 hours per week.
Applicants must have a valid enhanced DBS
Please submit your CV in the strictest of confidence or call Stuart on 020 7264 0719
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.