Technical Building Engineer
|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||Up to £36000.00 per annum|
Technical Building Engineer - Breakdowns & Repairs
£36-38k + Package (Van/Fuel/Pension Scheme)
Temp to Perm Role
Exciting Opportunity to join in our growing team of HVAC Engineers, due to continued success we are looking to build our skilled team and can offer an interesting role and a friendly working environment. Our work is mainly in the Swindon area. We offer a competitive salary and good benefits for a skilled and motivated applicant. Overtime regularly available.
We are looking for an experienced Air Conditioning engineer to carry out regular maintenance work on a wide range of pumps, fans, heaters, air conditioning systems and other climate control equipment.
* Engineers who are confident working in a team or unsupervised
* Experience of working on small sites to larger prestigious projects
* Able to work at heights
* Good Health and Safety awareness
* Good communication skills
* Excellent time keeper
* Experience in multiple technical disciplines
- IT knowledge to use ipad technology - full training will be provided
* Clear driving license
* Satisfactory DBS disclosure which SMS will pay for
* Install, maintain and repair a wide range of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, ensuring safe operational functionality and presentation.
* Complete service documentation/reports via ipad based in house software
* Assisting with project work
* Ideally C&G, NVQ Level 1 &2 or Equivalent professional/vocational qualifications or similarly qualified by experience
* F-gas qualification
* Air Conditioning
* Dehumidifiers, Chillers, Ventilation Hygiene beneficial but not essential.
For more details on this vacancy please contact Harry Staines on 02072643493.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.