Electrical Qualified supervisor
|Location||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Area||Surrey, EnglandWest Sussex, England|
|Salary||£25000 - £27000 per annum + van|
Electrical Qualified supervisor
Works under the overall management of the Planned manager, to effectively lead, manage and control the workforce working across the Electrical Testing and planned contracts, ultimately establishing compliancy of Crawley Properties. Managing the branch electricians to ensure correct work flows are followed demonstrating efficiency, compliancy and value for money delivery.
- Provide electrical general advice and technical assistance to all areas of the business.
- Liaise with NICEIC and manage the registration for Crawley branch. acting as Principle duty holder and qualified supervisor attending yearly NICEIC appraisal.
- QC all certification from engineers and approve or report as necessary to NICEIC/Building control.
- Regularly audit procedures and provide regular reports to the senior management team.
- Ensure all staff have access to and are properly briefed on technical updates and highlight any training needs.
- Quality audit directly employed electricians, electrical admin, Subcontractors and sites.
- Safeguarding all unused/used NICEIC forms of certification.
- To liaise with the Planned, Responsive and repairs Managers where cross over of services are required.
- Produce and present weekly contract performance results to client.
- Manage and monitor the service to ensure delivery improvement using, measures, including but not limited to end to end time, number of visits, cost per job,
- To be the lead on PDA maintenance, development and management for compliance work flows, operative manuals and training for electrical work streams.
- Assist the QHSE team in the investigation of any incidents, accidents or near-misses as required and advice the team of changes to legislation, policy or procedures.
- Manage, respond to, and analyse complaints, develop and implement improvements that will reduce volume and pattern of complaints and improve quality of service.
- Induct all employees into the team ensuring that you adhere to policies and procedures.
- Carry out regular Tool box talks for H&S, Quality and process improvement.
- Carry out annual appraisals to operational staff.
- Carry out back to work interviews following periods of absence from operatives.
- Be first contact for operatives when arranging annual leave.
- To liaise with clients and their representatives to ensure their requirements are understood and all contract requirements met.
- To assist in the development of Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans, and to ensure that it is approved by the Principal Designer acting on behalf of our client
- To ensure all operatives are abiding by employee handbook and vehicle policy.
- To recruit new operatives in line with demand and procedures.
- Regularly travel to and participate in site, project team, customer forum, technical talks and evening meetings, as required.
if this would be on interest please call chelsea on 01273 315710
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.