PFI Contract Manager
|Sector||Facilities Management & MaintenanceHealthcare|
|Salary||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
Our client, a NHS organisation based in Berkshire, is currently seeking a PFI Contract Manager.
This role will be responsible for managing two PFI properties and for managing the strategic relationship with PFI providers and key contractors. This is a key role, dealing with challenging lawyers, often complex and difficult relationship issues, where decisive judgement must be demonstrated, balancing the needs of more than one complex partner.
* To manage in full both PFI Agreements, head leases, subleases and any other contractual matters related to the hospitals.
* To act as the Trust lead for any Deed of Variations or Supplementary Agreements that require to be agreed as Trust service developments evolve.
* Take a leading role in services and site development opportunities at each of the PFI sites, the preparation of business cases and to oversee subsequent project implementation.
* Present strategic and operational plans to the director covering benchmarking/market testing along with initiatives to create further efficiency and productivity
* To oversee the PFI Income and Expenditure Budget, signing off and passing for payment the monthly Unitary Payments. The value of the Unitary Payments is circa £13m. To confirm that the annual uplifts to the UP are appropriate and in accord with published RPI data.
* To performance manage the contractor as the Trust is signed up to the PFI contract provider. There is a responsibility to monitor and report, costs, performance and risks
* To review all costs of variations, and the impact upon the Unitary Payment.
* To receive the monthly reports from Project Co which detail the performance of the PFI schemes. To monitor and respond to all Performance Specifications.
* Responsible for ensuring that any issues resulting from the performance of PFI schemes are dealt with and resolved effectively in a timely manner
* To ensure on-going compliance with the planning approvals of the original developments and subsequent Deeds of Variation. Advise the Trust of the potential impact of any non-compliance and actions for resolution.
Required Skills / Experience:
* Degree or equivalent experience
* Extensive PFI experience either within the NHS/SPV or Provider Contractor.
* Previous experience in the NHS
* Minimum of three years PFI / contract management experience.
* Project management skills & experience highly desirable
Interviews for suitable candidates will take place on Thursday 28th February 2019 where possible, therefore it is suggested that interested candidates apply ASAP.
For further information, or to apply, please send an up to date CV to Gareth Longley.
Call: 0161 413 5775
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.