|Sector||Architecture & DesignEngineeringSurveying & PropertyConstructionFacilities Management & MaintenanceSocial HousingHealthcareHigher Education|
|Salary||£10000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in Building Surveying? Do you have AutoCAD and strong Project Management skills? Then dont look any further!
A national based client is looking for a hard working, professional, and well rounding Building Surveyor to join their experienced team. Due to continued growth they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join their Southampton office, to be involved with numerous exciting projects across the area.
Role & Responsibilities of Building Surveyor:
- Project biased role - managing client and project teams on schemes varying in value
- Assist in the growth of their professional services offered
- Building surveys and condition surveys
- Design and specification including the preparation of drawings
- Contract administration
Skills & Experience of Building Surveyor:
- BSc in building surveying or equivalent
- Opportunity for a graduate through to newly qualified
- Design (AutoCAD) experience is essential
- Strong project management experience
- Good communication skills, comfortable client-facing
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (experience dependant)
- Car Allowance
- APC support provided
- Varied professional and project work
- Good career progression available
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.