|Sector||Architecture & DesignEngineeringSurveying & PropertyConstructionFacilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||£30000 - £55000 per annum + Car scheme, discressionary bonus, pe|
Property Manager - Southampton
Are you a Surveyor looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a strong commercial background, and portfolio management experience? Then look no further, we have the perfect role you can start immediately!
One of the UK's leading specialist manager of multi-let commercial property is looking for a driven, hard working, and professional surveyor to joining their vibrant team in their Southampton Branch.
- Start ASAP
- Very competitive salary
- Car scheme
- Wide range of bonus's
- Pension scheme
- Great team atmosphere
- Portfolio covers: Kent, Sussex, Surrey; but primarily office based
The role will be a generalist role, covering multitude of responsibilities, see below:
- Take a positive stance in cementing relationship with the client by being proactive and responsive to their needs and requests.
- Assist Portfolio Manager in developing and implementing recommendations to maximise returns.
- Prepare and report information in a timely fashion as required by the client and colleagues.
- Develop and implement staffing plans and job descriptions as required for assigned sites and promote continuous education for all on-site personnel.
- Prepare and present to client & tenants the annual service charge budget.
- Responsible for the final review and approval of the year end service charge reconciliations.
- Carry out job reviews of staff in your team, establish goals and objectives for the performance of any staff for whom there is a line management responsibility (both on-site & in office) meeting set goals and objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Review specifications prepared for service contracts.
- Be responsible for selection and final award of contracts and the overall monitoring of contractor performance to assure full compliance with requirements of the contract.
- Review and approve all suppliers invoices.
- Review and supervise all accounting output as prepared by the accounting department as required by the property.
- Regular visits to sites to review policies and procedures, personnel Performance.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety, Fire and other safety programmes are established and updated in accordance with current legislation.
- Deal with aftermath of property sales. Lead the tidying up of accounts, handing over contractor/ financial details to new owner/managing agent. Ensure copy completion statement & sale contract are available for compliance.
In order to be considered for the role, you MUST have the below:
- Have a full clean driving licence and own vehicle
- Have minimum of 2 years commercial surveying/PM experience at a similar level
- Be presentable, professional, and respectable
- Experience of managing on-site staff and contractors
- Be able to manage own diary effectively
- Client facing experience necessary
If you would like to apply for the above role, please apply with the "apply now" button.
For further information, please contact James West on 02382 023 180, or email email@example.com
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.