Site Manager - New Build Housing
|Salary||£23 - £24 per hour|
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager to work with our UK wide client on a project in Glasgow. Our client is the leading provider of regeneration services in the UK who specialise in working with public and private sector landowners and landlords, bringing brownfield sites into active use and breathing new life into neighbourhoods across the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on large scale new build housing sites from inception to completion. They will also be confident in ensuring that the project is delivered safely, on time, to a high standard of quality and with high levels of client/resident satisfaction.
Main Duties include:
* Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress
* To ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
* Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures
* Adhere to the Company quality standards
* Coordination / Leadership of the site team
* Liaison with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc
* To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
* Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
* Management of site housekeeping, discipline, behaviour etc
* To be aware at all times of possible commercial opportunities
* Co-ordinate the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
* Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
* To mentor and train Assistant Site Manager and junior members of staff
What we are looking for:
* CSCS Black
* First Aid
* Ability to work well with Microsoft Office - Word and Excel
* Great time management
* Experience managing large scale new build housing sites.
* Up to date knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
* Financial and commercial awareness
* Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
* To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
* Attendance at project and company related meetings
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please apply with your CV or contact Jenny on 0131 297 2100.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.