RICS Registered Valuer Surveyor
|Sector||EngineeringSurveying & PropertyConstructionFacilities Management & MaintenanceSocial Housing|
|Salary||£35000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Registered Valuer Surveyor
Residential and Commercial Surveyors Required
Are you a hard working, driven, Registered Vauler Surveyor looking for a new role? Are you RICS registered and a professional, driven to deliver the best practice? Don't look any further, we have a new role you can start immediately!
A leading multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy are looking for both Residential and Commercial Registered Valuers and Surveyors. Due to continued growth they currently have an exciting opportunity for Registered Valuers to join them within Hampshire, and work on project based work, servicing a variety of clients.
Some of the responsibilities of the Valuation Surveyor:
- The valuation of either commercial or residential properties, depending on your bias.
- Business generation and fee income.
- You will be responsible for client care, and developing new business clients.
- Preparing detailed and professional reports.
- Responding quickly to client enquiries.
- Always upholding the companies professional image.
- Support various professional standards which will include acquiring and building a sound knowledge of property markets and legal case law.
- Good detailed knowledge of property market and related activities.
- Respect confidentiality of sensitive information, whilst adhering to GDPR.
- You will advise these clients on matters relating to Investment, development, Landlord and tenant issues and on-going maintenance, whilst providing broader advice on wider professional matters.
- Continued professional development as required by RICS.
- Within the role you will be liaising with members of other departments and gaining an understanding of individuals and their markets both for the purpose of obtaining information in support of valuations.
The successful Valuation Surveyor, must:
- Be RICS registered.
- Minimum 2 years previous Valuation Surveying experience, ideal.
- Confident in developing new business and building client relationships.
- Strong written/verbal/numerical communication skills.
- Excellent contract administration.
- Be a team player, yet professional.
The successful Valuation Surveyor will receive:
- Highly competitive salary £££
- Excellent bonus'
- Holiday + bank holidays
- ... Additional benefits
If you would like to apply for the above role, please hit the "apply now" on this page. Alternatively, if you require more information, please get in contact with James West, on email@example.com or 02382 023 180
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.