|Location||Rutherglen, South Lanarkshire|
|Area||East Lothian, ScotlandGlasgow, Scotland|
|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||£8 - £10 per hour|
Do you have experience as a Call Handler in a fast paced environment? We are currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to work with our UK leading Facilities Management organisation. Our client manages and maintains some of the nation's most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and homes in your country.
* Dealing with the client queries
* Receiving incoming calls and logging them correctly
* Ensuring calls are reported in the correct manner and within a quick time period
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
* Previous experience of working as a call handler
* Strong communicator with good literacy and numeracy skills.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Strong sense of commercial awareness
* Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
* Strong administrative and analytical skills
* Able to work under pressure
Do you fit the criteria? The successful candidate for this role has a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and diverse company. There are potentially long term, stable opportunities for a candidate who can impress and maintain a correct work ethic.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send your CV or contact Megan on 0131 297 2097 or send your CV
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.