Customer Helpdesk Operator
|Location||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Sector||Surveying & PropertyFacilities Management & MaintenanceSocial Housing|
|Salary||£9.03 - £10.50 per annum|
***CUSTOMER HELPDESK OPERATOR REQUIRED*** - Temp to Perm contract - 8am - 4:30pm (FULL TIME)
The main purpose of this role is to process defective works within the defect liability period through to closing out in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate to customers, clients and subcontractors
- Process retention works identified by maintenance manager within an agreed time frame
- Liaise with subcontractors and maintenance teams to rectify defects through to completion
- Liaise with clients as required
- Produce reports as agreed with customer service managers
- Dealing with customer queries as processing defects, using call logging software
An ideal candidate for this role will have: - A good level of interpersonal skills - Good verbal and written communication skills - Proficient in using Microsoft applications, outlook, Excel and word in particular. - experience of planning, organising and prioritising workload whilst maintaining high level of accuracy
For any further information on this role please contact Kiran Riyat - 01132207586 or email Kiran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.