Service Manager (Domestic Violence) Ealing, Hounslow
|Salary||Up to £20.09 per hour + Paye ,Plus holiday|
Service Manger, Ealing/Hounslow
Vulnerable People. Domestic Violence Services
£20.09 paye plus holiday
A large London Housing Association are seeking a Service Manager to lead a group of Domestic Violence services across Ealing,Hounslow & Tower Hamlets.
Suitable candidates should have recent and relevant senior manager experience within social care and have a good understanding of operational service delivery including full housing management, assessment and support planning, service design, new business development. Suitable candidates must have experience delivering services for a range of client groups e.g. those with mental health needs,domestic violence services etc.
Computer literacy and the ability to use computer software for client support, reporting and service monitoring is a must.
- To lead all aspect of operational housing management and support functions
- To coordinate resources to ensure consistency of systems and processes that enables local managers to deliver effective housing management tasks
- To ensure effective management of budgets and resources to increase performance across all business areas paying particular attention to quality and value for money
- To ensure continuous improvement of quality of services delivery and customer satisfaction
- To work collaboratively to deliver operational plans
- Substantial experience in supported/sheltered and general needs housing
- Substantial experience in managing probationary employment, staff grievances, performance, attendance and disciplinary matters.
- Experience in multi-site housing management.
Successful applicants will have :
- Experience of managing Supporting People contracts and ensuring adherence of services to the Quality Assessment Framework
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- Empathy with vulnerable people
- Ability to successfully line manage a team
- Develop policy and procedure in their specialist areas
- The ability to demonstrate open, honest and ethical behaviour in all dealings with internal and external customers
If you have the above experience and are interested in applying for the role please submit your cv to monna.fahmyResourcinggroup.co.uk or call Monna on 0207 264 0707
You must have a current DBS and be immediately available
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.