|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||£15 - £17 per hour|
I am currently recruiting for a works planner to work for a large housing association, the role is temporary but may be extended. The role will involve the following
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day scheduling of responsive, planned, cyclical, void and emergency works ensuring effective productivity of the in-house maintenance team.
- To monitor a range of KPIs across the department and ensure that team/department targets are met.
- Ensure appropriate operation of all relevant IT systems in delivering a cost-effective maintenance service.
- To provide excellent customer service to residents when rescheduling works by liaising with internal departments when re-arranging appointments and communicating regularly with residents to confirm details.
- To provide assistance to Service Area Managers in the preparation of works. This includes arranging the hire of equipment and the purchase of specialist materials as required.
- Work with management and colleagues within the team to meet team targets and continuously improve the service whilst achieving personal development targets.
- Adhere to group policy and procedures when responding to customer enquiries ensuring department targets relating to responses are met.
- To take on other duties commensurate with this post as directed/delegated by the Customer Care & Contracts Supervisor
- Good understanding of responsive, planned and cyclical repairs related to housing.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative to meet department targets.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and organise a varied workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to deal with customers with a diverse range of needs.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).
- Able to use work scheduling software.
If you re interested in this role please contact Ravi on 0118 467 7792 or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.