|Salary||£40000 - £100000 per annum + Negotiable|
The successful individual will a join an organisation that is thriving in the London fit-out market. This person will have experience as a Contracts Manager within the London construction sector, preferably on commercial projects although experience on wider commercial construction will be considered.
Project Manager professional requirement:
- MUST have experience working on projects up to £2.5million
- Ability managing multiple projects at once.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Contracts Manager is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Time management and organisation.
- Programming and planning, critiquing design processes.
- Profitability and budgeting
- Ability to make informed decisions under pressure.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
This is a client-facing role that demands the utmost professionalism in dealing with staff from all areas of business, including challenging and high-profile clientele.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply by dropping me an email to email@example.com or by dropping me a call on 07901 251 527
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.