Pre Con Manager
|Salary||£60000 - £100000 per annum + Negotiable|
I am currently recruiting for a Pre-Construction Manager to work for an established and forward-thinking fit-out contractor based in the heart in London. You'll be reporting to the Pre-Construction Director and you will be responsible for managing the bid process on a range of fit-out projects valued from £250k-£2.5m. This will include inputting into the pre-qualification, tender and negotiation stages, and developing the construction strategy and methodology. You will work with clients, contractors, the supply chain and the in-house design team to achieve this.
About The Role
- Leading pre-construction team on single or multiple tenders.
- Reviewing information received and developing the bid strategy.
- Inputting into the resource schedule for the bid.
- Inputting into the tender delivery programme and monitoring progress.
- Leading internal and external tender meetings.
- Developing the construction methodology and logistic diagrams with the proposed Project Manager.
- Working closely with the Project Planner in developing the construction programme so it aligns with the construction methodology and logistic diagrams.
- Working closely with estimators and quantity surveyors to develop the commercial strategy.
- Managing the Risk and Opportunity Register.
- Leading the bid settlement meetings and ensuring all bid documentation is readily available.
- Preparing the presentation slides for the post tender interview.
- Fully communicating the bid and construction methodology aspects to the project delivery team at the construction phase project launch.
If you are interested in the role you can apply by dropping me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or dropping me a call on 07901 251 527
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.