|Location||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||£38000 - £39276 per annum + Holiday, Pension, OT,Training, Van|
Are you an experienced supervisor Technically qualified and experienced within the Facilities world? Looking to join a large FM company with lots of career scope? One of the leading maintenance contractors are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Supervisor to work at an exciting new contract with a local authority.
The role will be looking after a team of engineers and will be responsible for all day to day maintenance activities on site including ppms, reactive works and any projects. The role will be working Monday to Friday 8-5 and there will also be overtime and weekend work available as and when required. This is covering a portfolio of different commercial buildings.
The Package will include:
- Competitive Salary upto £39,276
- 25 + 8 Days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- On going training and development
- Company van + Fuel Card
- NO CALL OUT
The Main duties will include:
* Managing the planned and reactive maintenance schedules
* Attending client meetings, compiling reports, supervision of staff and managing sub-contractors
* Direct Line Management of a Day shift team leader, including the management of all HR related items
* Responsibility for the sub-contractor performance
* Daily and weekly monitoring of the CAFM system ensuring that reactive maintenance tasks are updated within the system and performance levels are achieved
* Management of the quotation process, with all costs being uploaded to the web quote portal
* To ensure that the shift handover logs are reviewed on a weekly basis, and that key issues have been resolved
* To support the Technical Services manager and Account Manager, in achieving our contract KPI's
* Ensuring that the engineering team, utilise the CAFM devices correctly, by ensuring that real time task completion is undertaken and effective completion notes are documented on the CAFM task.
* The undertaking of tool box talks within the engineering team resource, and ensuring that these are
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Fully electrically or mechanically qualified to C&G Level
- The site is a busy site that requires an experienced supervisor who in
- Experience of working around critical systems and plant
- Experience of managing staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong compliance and health and safety understanding
If you feel that your experience matches the above description send your cv now! Or for more information contact Catherine on 01184677789.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.