Help Desk Administrator
|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||£17000 - £21000 per annum + Pension, Holiday,Training|
Are you looking for a new career change? Looking to move into an office based admin role? Do you have good IT skills? Then I may have a great oppurtunity for you.
My client are a small SME Facilities management company based in Godalming, Surrey. They have a number of large contract managing facilities for various commercial landlords. They are seeking a 4th member to join their team within an administration support function.
Package will include:
- Competitive Salary £17-21k
- 25+ 8 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Hours Mon to Fri 9-5
Main duties will include:
- Identify client requirements through telephone
- Raise and manage to completion PPM and reactive Work Orders
- Record and respond to Compliments and Complaints.
- Maintain and update the spreadsheets / Records to ensure complete clarity of job progress, managing Work in Progress and ensure timely closure.
- Achieve closure of Work Orders to financial deadlines to ensure prompt payment.
- Use your knowledge of a facilities environment to assign the best resources to the type of work being requested
- Identify improvements to standard procedures
- Develop strong relationships with the client, direct customers, colleagues and subcontractors, sharing knowledge and experience with the wider team.
- To comply with instructions relating to security and confidentiality.
The candidate will need:
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in a client facing environment
- Result Driven and the ability to plan, organise and work independently.
- Effective organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding of numerical data.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Takes ownership and accountability and demonstrates commitment, loyalty and flexibility.
To apply please click, for more information please contact Catherine on 01184677789.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.