Domestic Gas Engineer
|Salary||£16.00 - £18.50 per hour + Van, Fuel Card, Holiday, Pension|
Are you an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer seeking a new challenge in The Oxfordshire Area. Are you seeking a new challenge within a growing SME?
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Domestic Gas Engineer to join their growing Oxfordshire based team on a permanent basis. This is working direct with private companies as well as alongside landlords and letting agents.
The Package will include:
- £16-18.50 PH (Depending on experience)
- Van + Fuel Card
- 28 days Holiday
- Yearly Bonus
- Travel Time
- 1/10 Call out £140 Stand by
- OT x1.5 or x2
The role will include:
- Emergency and responsive repairs
- Working with domestic houses
- Yearly and Annuel Servicing
- Repair and servicing on all gas installations within domestic properties including fires, heating, hot water systems, and cookers as well plumbing.
- Work efficiently and economically in accordance with the current Gas Safety Regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to customers
- Work as part of a team, providing an all round gas service
- Liaise with other departments within the organisation to meet the needs of the customer
The successful candidate will Need:
- The successful candidate will ideally hold as a minimum an S/NVQ in Domestic Gas Installation and Maintenance Level 3 OR 6013, 6034, 6016, 6006
- City and Guilds 662 or 5980 Pts 1 & 2.
- You will need to hold current ACS accreditation in CCN1, CEN1, WAT1 (CENWAT), CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, UVHW.
- This post requires a basic DBS check and you will need a full, valid driving licence.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.