Residential Valuation Surveyor
|Sector||Architecture & DesignSurveying & PropertyConstruction|
|Salary||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Extensive bonus'|
Residential Valuation Surveyor MRICS
A partner-led, multi-disciplined Surveying company are seeking a chartered Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their expanding team. The successful Residential Valuation Surveyor will carry out a varied yet project focused role whilst working alongside an extremely diverse portfolio of clients.
The successful candidate will be experienced in Valuation Surveying, chartered to MRICS standard, and specialising in Residential property.
Some of the responsibilities of the Residential Valuation Surveyor:
- The valuation of residential properties
- Inspection of property prior to purchase, carrying out condition surveys
- Business generation and fee income
- You will be responsible for client care, and developing new business clients
- Preparing detailed and professional reports
- Responding quickly to client enquiries
- Always upholding the companies professional image
- Support various professional standards which will include acquiring and building a sound knowledge of property markets and legal case law.
- Good detailed knowledge of property market and related activities.
- Respect confidentiality of sensitive information, whilst adhering to GDPR.
- You will advise these clients on matters relating to Investment, development, Landlord and tenant issues and on-going maintenance, whilst providing broader advice on wider professional matters.
- Continued professional development as required by RICS.
- Within the role you will be liaising with members of other departments and gaining an understanding of individuals and their markets both for the purpose of obtaining information in support of valuations.
The successful Residential Valuation Surveyor, must:
- MUST BE MRICS qualified
- Previous Commercial Valuation Surveying experience
- Confident in developing new business and building client relationships
- Strong written/verbal/numerical communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of management
- Be a team player, yet professional.
- Must be able to drive, and have own vehicle
The successful Residential Valuation Surveyor will receive:
- Highly competitive salary £££
- Car allowance/Car choice
- Excellent bonus'
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- ... Additional benefits
If you would like to apply for the above role, please get in contact today.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 02382 023 180
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.