|Sector||Architecture & DesignEngineeringSurveying & PropertyConstructionFacilities Management & MaintenanceSocial HousingHealthcareHigher Education|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + company benefits|
Are you a Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge, where you can develop your skills, and gain professional development? Don't look any further, your next role is available!
A well established, multidisciplinary company are looking for a Building Surveyor to join their vibrant team in Poole, Dorset.
The successful candidate will
- Assist the Senior Building Surveyors in undertaking a wide range of interesting work in the Residential, Commercial, and Industrial sectors.
- Contract administration & Employers Agent Project supervision roles
- Undertaking Building Inspections (Building Surveys, Measured Surveys, Dilapidation's inspections etc.)
- Preparing Building Survey / Condition reports
- Preparing Schedules of Condition and Dilapidation's and assisting with Negotiations
- Preparation of AutoCAD drawings for Planning and Building Regulations applications
- Service of Party Wall Notices and negotiation / preparation of Party Wall Awards
- Preparation, checking, and reporting of Tenders for building work
- Preparing detailed Specifications of Work
- Fulfilling Principal Designer role & preparing Pre-construction H&S information
- Assisting our Planning Department with preparation and submission of Planning Applications
- Providing building cost advice including reinstatement valuations for insurance purposes
The successful candidate shall possess a wide range of skills and attributes including:
- Detailed knowledge of current applicable legislation/statutes
- Excellent IT skills, including a good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or equivalent), MS Office, MS Outlook etc.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good planning, programming and prioritising skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Full driving license and own transport, willingness to travel when necessary.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Workplace pension
- Company paid APC and RICS subscription fees
- Company paid formal Continual Professional Development (CPD)
- Mileage allowance and paid parking provision
- Mobile phone allowance
- Full support throughout the APC process.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
For more information, please hit the apply button. If you require further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 02382 023 180.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.