People Support Administrator
|Salary||Up to £11.00 per annum|
I am currently recruiting for a People support Administrator to work in a large organisation.
The role will be based in Aspect House, 22-28 Sturt Road, Frimley Green, Surrey, GU16 6HY, UK
However will be moving to Maxis 1,43 Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RF end of may, so candidates who apply must be able to attend both sites.
Job role as per below.
- To provide HR support to employees and Managers across the business through the monitoring of a shared inbox, responding within tracked SLA's
- To ensure a positive experience for all employees and Managers by providing excellent customer service at all times
- Log all inbound call/emails and updates into a call logging & case management system
- To provide guidance to employees on HR procedures and systems. Give first line guidance on HR polices to employees
- To support the HRAdmin teams, ensuring calls are answer right first time and do need to go through to additional sources.
- To triage all inbound calls/emails, ensuring correct level of support is given to each case
- To create a user friendly service manual maintaining FAQ's for all scenarios within the business
- To create and send mailmerge files within short timeframes
- To manage relationships with other departments such as Payroll to ensure all queries are answered in a consistent manner
- To route all HR emails effectively with an emphasis on exceptional customer service
- To maintain an electronic logging system and triage emails in an effective and efficient manner
- To create and distribute reports for information from and for the business.
To check and respond to request for copies of contracts of employment.
This is for a permanent role and the salary for this role is 23k. non negotiable
candidates must be able to start ASAP, and interested in a long term role, have Strong HR experiences and can hit the ground running.
Interview will be held next week, so must be available for interview next week commencing 15th.
Only candidates with strong relevant experience will be contacted.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.