|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||Up to £15.38 per hour|
|Start Date||22nd April|
I am currently recruiting for a learning and development administrator to work in the London Bridge Shard.
Address is The Shard, Level 12, London, UK, SE1 9SG,
The Apprenticeship Administrator has the responsibility of supporting the L&D team, with duties including:
- Supporting and managing the DAS system
- Scheduling of Sales Academy training courses. Following the end to end process from room booking, trainer availability, delegate invites and course confirmations
- Supporting with production of training materials
- Tracking apprenticeship activity and recording key MI ensuring that audit trail and history complete and up to date, to include cancellation and evaluation data etc
- Supporting the 'register your interest' list on LMS portal
- Raising Purchase Order requests in line with the purchasing policy and following up where appropriate
- Tracking and monitoring training spend, ensuring alignment to budget. Supporting management and reforecast of company training/apprenticeship budget
- General administrative and ad hoc clerical duties to support the wider L&D Team
- Support to create and maintain L&D and Apprenticeship processes and procedures
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered and contacted for this role.
The role is to start 22nd April and the length of the role is till 18th October 2019.
Must be available to interview next week, with a view of starting after the interview.
Rate of pay is £15.38 per hour paye
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.