|Salary||£8.50 - £11 per hour|
Grounds Maintenance Operative
Our client Mitie are a well-established national facilities management company and they are looking for Grounds Maintenance Operatives across the York area.
What will this role of Grounds Maintenance Operative entail?
Working in a variety of residential and commercial settings, such as homes, apartment buildings, office buildings, and hotels. You'll be part of a proactive grounds keeping team maintaining high standards, performing a variety of tasks to achieve a pleasant and functional outdoor environment.
Main duties will include:
- Mow, edge, and fertilise lawns
- Weed and mulch landscapes
- Trim hedges, shrubs, and small trees
- Remove dead, damaged, or unwanted trees
- Plant flowers, trees, and shrubs
- You will be expected to create new outdoor spaces or upgrade existing ones by planting trees, flowers, and shrubs. Trim, fertilise, mulch, and water plants. Grade and install lawns or construct hardscapes such as walkways, patios, and decks, Water lawns, landscapes, and gardens
Jack Carter ASAP on 01132207560
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.