Field Based Lettings Officer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||North London, London|
|Salary||Up to £23.69 per hour|
|Job Ref||Field Based Lettings_1515787922|
- My Client, A North London Housing Association is seeking a Field Based Lettings Officer for a 3 month contract.
The role is as follows.
The role will cover the areas of Borehamwood, Stevenage and Luton.
You must have a car for this position and mileage will be paid.
Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5.15pm
You must also have a current Enhanced DBS in place to be submitted to the role
The role is as follows:
* Showing customers around properties.
* Visiting potential residents
* Signing up agreements for new tenants.
* Inspecting properties
* Visiting residents leaving the property, making contact with existing tenants as soon as you are notified of a termination being received.
* Ordering repairs if required
* Estate inspections
* The candidate should have social housing experience
* Must be immediately available with no holidays booked
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong organisational and planning skills
* Candidate will have to be a self-starter
* Comfortable using new technology
* Flexibility required, will need to work around customers
Housing Officer experience is also desirable.
Please only apply for this position if you meet all the criteria set out above.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.